A dot bullet means there are more items below it, tap on it to expand.
- List labels can be link themselves. To avoid navigating to an external link if you only wish to open it, tap the right-most part of the list (or the the grey square dot) to expand or collapse.
- A circle bullet means it doesn't have any more items below it.
- An italicized link is a link to another roll-up list.
- A normal link text will take you to an external website.
- Tap to expand and tap again or another item to collapse it.
The RETURN button, if it appears under the list page title, will take you to the parent list.
- Yes, the list auto-scrolls (in some cases) to place the opened list item a line below the visible area. This behaviour isn't enabled in drill-down lists, like the Microsoft Downloads list.